3 bedroom detached house for saleCarlton Road, off Langer Lane, Chesterfield
- Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Attached Garage & CSS
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
... DETACHED BAY FRONTED FAMILY HOME OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN ...
This delightful THREE Bedroomed Detached Family Home offers almost 950 Sq. Ft. of well ordered accommodation together with a generous plot with Garaging, in this convenient location being well placed for the amenities on Derby Road and only 1.7 miles from the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a block paved drive/turning area providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Car Port and Attached Garage. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed east facing rear garden comprising of a block paved patio with steps down to a lawned garden with mature planted borders.
General - Gas central heating
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 99.7 sq.m./1073 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - C
Secondary School Catchment Area - Parkside Community School
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall - With a built-in cloaks cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Dining Room - 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5 x 10'5) - A generous bay fronted reception room with sliding glazed doors which lead through into the ...
Living Room - 3.99m x 3.48m (13'1 x 11'5) - A second good sized reception room having a feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and fitted gas fire. and French doors which overlook and give access onto the rear garden.
Kitchen - 3.81m x 2.24m (12'6 x 7'4) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over. and an insert single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a fridge/freezer and slot-in cooker.
Wood effect vinyl flooring.
On The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.84m x 3.18m (12'7 x 10'5) - A generous front facing double bedroom with bay window.
Bedroom Two - 3.99m x 3.48m (13'1 x 11'5) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Three - 2.26m x 2.26m (7'5 x 7'5) - A front facing single bedroom having a built-in over stair storage cupboard.
Family Bathroom - Being fully tiled and containing a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
There is a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Wood effect vinyl flooring.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a block paved drive/turning area providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Car Port and Attached Garage.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed east facing garden comprising of a block paved patio with steps down to a lawn with mature planted borders of trees and shrubs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27295524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.