3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDorset Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow in stunning corner plot
- Fabulous size lounge
- Double garage and parking
- Requested Horndean Cul-de-sac
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Sitting proudly on this generous corner plot in a popular cul-de-sac location in Horndean is a detached bungalow just waiting its next lucky owner. Space is on offer in abundance here and for those looking to downsize from a house, the transition will be seamless.As you take your shoes off in the generous porch, the entrance hall is both spacious and welcoming. The lounge runs the length of the home and offers such a fantastic space to be enjoyed as a couple or when you have visitors pop round.The kitchen is a nice size and whilst you may choose to update, there is ample space here. There are a further three rooms that could all be used as bedrooms or the current owner has chosen to set one up as a dining room which overlooks the rear garden.Outside, you have the massive benefit of a double garage and parking in front so the garaging can be used as storage for the essential bits. The corner plot is vast and offers both a pleasant rear garden as well as a lovely attractive frontage. The home is also offered with no forward chain so this could be the home you’ve been waiting for.
What the Owner says:
The home has been in the family for many years and has always been a warm and loving place to live. The back room has been used as both a bedroom and dining room over time and worked well as both with it overlooking the garden.The corner plot is lovely and in the summer really comes to life. The location is also so quiet with only a handful of neighbours and it’s such a nice place to live. I’m moving in with family so there is no forward chain.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'0 x 13'5 (5.19m x 4.09m)
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 9'4 (3.56m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 11'10 (4.09m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 10'0 (3.89m x 3.05m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 9'0 (3.58m x 2.75m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage and Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69085910.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.