2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom period mid terrace house
- Within easy reach of the local village
- 30ft Kitchen/Dining room
- Gated rear access
- Chain Free
- EPC energy rating E (42)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £150,000, please contact Pittis.
This ex Glass Studio has been recently renovated to now provide a versatile and extremely spacious living/entertaining space with a huge 30ft kitchen diner and 25ft living room. This period cottage is in the ideal location, with the village a stroll away and many great walks almost on the doorstep. Step inside to find this cottage has more space than you would first imagine, whether that be the large living room.Over the years the cottage has been brought back to life by its current owner, this home has been lovingly restored to its former glory. The lounge area has a cosy but spacious feel, perfect for those winter evenings spent engrossed in a good book while snuggled up on the sofa. At the rear of the property you will be surprised to find an enormous 30ft long kitchen/dining room fitted with Velux windows and even benefits from a door leading into the gated alleyway to the side of the property. Perfect for bringing in muddy bikes or storing the bins.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I spotted this cottage and knew I could bring it back to life.
We’ve spent many happy years here as a family and It’s been great being so close to both the village centre with its shops and amenities but also with the lovely walks over Spin Fish and the local countryside right on the door step.
- Lounge: 25'9 x 10'1 (7.85m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen/ Diner: 30'2 x 13'10 (9.20m x 4.22m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'2 x 9'3 (3.10m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 7'4 (3.10m x 2.24m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69088349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.