3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. James Road, London, E15
- **Returning to market due to collapse of chain**
- Potentially Stunning Victorian Style Home
- Moments the new Cross Rail (launching soon)
- Easily within walking distance to Westfiled shopping centre
- Stratford international is also well within walking distance
- Tree lined road
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 10'10
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'0
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 5'11
- Reception: 24'1 x 10'8
Next Home Ltd are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to acquire our three bedroom Victorian terraced home. We are expecting the property to attract a lot of attention due to its highly sought after location on this popular tree lined road which is within easy reach of Stratford Station and Westfield shopping center. The property comprises a through lounge, second reception room, ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom, three bedrooms, rear garden.
An early internal inspection is a must to avoid disappointment.
Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 10'10
Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'0
Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 5'11
Dining Room: 12'2 x 8'10
Kitchen: 9'10 x 8'2
Rear Garden: 46'11 x 15'5
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 000598752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Home Ltd, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.