3 bedroom terraced house for saleChelsea Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Stunning 3 bedroom town house
- Very well presented throughout
- Beautiful basement kitchen/ dining area
- Master bedroom with wet room
- Close to all local amenities in Albert Road and Southsea
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Look at this stunning town house positioned well within the conservation area of Chelsea Road. This property when you walk in will take your breath away, it is really impressive, very well presented throughout. The lounge on entrance is a great space for family and entertaining. The area of the property that really is impressive is the basement, which is where the beautiful kitchen/ dining area is. A perfect space where social events happen!. There is a small seating area to the front of the property and to the rear, a door out that leads to a very quiet, low maintenance rear garden. The home has three good size bedrooms, with the master into the loft coming with a ready fitted tiled wet room. The property is right in amongst the hustle and bustle of the Albert Road and Southsea life. This is one that cannot be missed, do not allow this amazing home to slip through your search net.
What the Owner says:
We have owned the property for a good few years now and have been very happy here. The time has come now for us to move onto pastures new. Over the years here we have updated and developed the property, and we feel it is ready for the next buyer to simply move in. We have very much liked the position and location, everything is on your doorstep literally, you can park the car up on Friday after work and not move it until you return to work on a Monday.
We hope whoever now purchases our home take as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
- Lounge: 24'5 x 13'0 (7.45m x 3.97m)
- Bathroom: 7'3 x 7'1 (2.21m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 11'3 (4.40m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 10'4 (3.28m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 x 12'4 (5.01m x 3.76m)
- En-Suite: 5'9 x 4'9 (1.75m x 1.45m)
- Dining Area: 13'4 x 11'9 (4.07m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen: 13'5 x 11'7 (4.09m x 3.53m)
- Utility Room: 7'4 x 6'9 (2.24m x 2.06m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69089753.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.