2 bedroom flat for saleFlat D, 275 Castlemilk Road, Kings Park, Glasgow, G44 4LE
- Exclusive development of six apartments
- Former Kings Park library
- Finished to an uncompromising standard
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Contemporary sanitary ware with Porcelanosa tiling
- Established and convenient location
Tel: 0141 647 3322
An exceptional two bedroom apartment with en-suite facilities and a near thirty foot main living area, set within the former Kings Park Library development, located just off Kings Park Avenue in a sought after and convenient location, only a short walk from Croftfoot train station, bus routes and a variety of day to day shops.
This recently completed development consists of six individual apartments, cleverly designed and finished to an uncompromising standard throughout. The specification includes quality floor coverings, bespoke fitted kitchen with a full complement of integral appliances, stylish sanitary ware with Porcelanosa tiling, highly efficient double glazing and gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and Worcester Bosch combination boilers. Furthermore, entry to the building is via security controlled door.
The accommodation in brief comprises an expansive entrance hallway with walk-in store cupboard off, a fantastic main living area consisting of a lounge/dining area with in-built storage and open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms, both of which have fitted wardrobes and the master an en-suite shower room off. The accommodation is completed by a well-appointed bathroom.
The property is ideally situated within a highly sought after pocket of Kings Park and is conveniently placed for easy access to a host of amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, shops on Cathcart Road, Asda supermarket, Tesco metro and public transport services including Kings Park train station which is only a short walk from the property. A wider variety of shops, bars and cafes/restaurants can be found within walking distance, both in Shawlands and on Pollokshaws Road. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by including the recently completed M74 link giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69090812.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 96159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Burnside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.