3 bedroom terraced house for saleBalshaw Crescent, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Hallway, Lounge
- Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Electric Storage Heaters, Full upvc Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance Gardens Front & Rear
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Investment Property
- No Stamp Duty (subject to status)
- No Chain
- Some Updating Required
ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS
FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
GARDENS FRONT & REAR
***IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER/
***NO STAMP DUTY*** (subject to status)
***SOME UPDATING REQUIRED***
Situated in a pleasant and popular location and within easy access to all local amenities including
Schools to suit all ages, Leyland Town Centre, Train Station, Leisure Centre, Library, Runshaw
College, award winning Worden Park etc.
Motorway access approx 5 minutes drive.
Preston City Centre approx 15 minutes drive.
THE ACCOMMODATION OFFERS (all sizes are approx)
HALLWAY 12' x 6' with upvc D/G front door, electric storage heater, spindle stairs with under stairs storage.
LOUNGE 14'9" x 12'4" with upvc D/G bay window, electric storage heater, coving to ceiling.
DINING KITCHEN 15' x 9'10" with wall and base units, contrasting laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and chrome mixer tap, electric cooker, plumbed for washer, part tiled walls, electric storage heater, upvc D/G window and door, walk in pantry with upvc D/G window.
LANDING with spindle banister, sky light.
BEDROOM ONE 12'3" x 10'8" with upvc D/G window, electric storage heater, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO 11'9" x 9'6" with upvc D/G window, airing cupboard, electric storage heater.
BEDROOM THREE 6'6" x 6'3" with upvc D/G window.
BATHROOM with three piece coloured suite comprising of panel bath and electric shower over, low level w/c and wash hand basin, electric towel rail, upvc D/G window, part tiled walls.
OUTSIDE Small low maintenance front garden with paving, low wall and wrought iron gate.
Private low maintenance rear garden with paving, raised borders & garden shed.
SERVICES ALL MAINS SERVICES ARE CONNECTED.
The gas supply to the property has been capped off under the stairs.
LOCAL AUTHORITY SOUTH RIBBLE BOROUGH COUNCIL.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE.
COMMENTS A traditional three bedroom mid terrace house situated in a popular location and benefiting from full upvc double glazing, low maintenance gardens front & rear (could make driveway parking in the rear garden)
Some updating required.
***NO STAMP DUTY***(subject to status)
***IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69091091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Pilkington, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.