3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMatfen Place, Fenham, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Withdrawn from Market
- Exciting opportunity!
- Semi-detached Town house set over three floors
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Fabulous sun room with bi-folding doors
- Sought after location
- Well regarded schools nearby
- Highest of standards
- Off street parking
An exciting opportunity to purchase these contemporary style Town houses. Situated on the popular Matfen Place, Fenham. These three bedroom new homes are currently under construction. Thus giving the added advantage of negotiating your own interior, kitchen and bathroom options. Public transport links offer easy access into and around Newcastle City Centre, major road links, Airport and Metro centre are also with the vicinity. There are a number of well regarded primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area and an array of amenities to include local shops and Restaurants. The development itself offers two semi-detached Town houses set over three floors and to be built to the highest of standards with modern design elements such as integrated appliances, quality fixtures and fittings, en suite facilities and sun room. We envisage these new homes to be completed by December 2017, please contact us for further information to discuss the various options available and to view. Suitable for a variety of buyers and to be most energy efficient upon completion. The property has gated access to the front leading up to the house. Entrance hallway, lounge with double doors, open plan dining area and fitted kitchen. There is a separate w.c and the "piece de resistance" is the fabulous sun room with bi-folding doors leading out onto the rear garden area. The second floor has two spacious bedrooms and the family bathroom, to the top floor is the master bedroom with dormer roof and en-suite shower room. The rear offers allocated off street parking and garden area. On street parking to the front. Plans and full details can be located in our Fenham office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69091316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8221667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Fenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.