1 bedroom apartment for saleLongley Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- Elegant Victorian conversion
- Allocated private & visitors parking
- Contemporary fittings throughout
- Also available from a 35% share (STC)
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Graylingwell Park is a stunning development with a mixture of modern contemporary buildings as well as some stunning Victorian conversions. This elegant home is one of the latter which has been tastefully decorated and well cared for.You can't help but appreciate the amount of green space surrounding the property, which is a lovely feature of this area which is just to the North East of the City Centre. With regular buses and cycle storage your car may never leave its allocated parking space!Back to the property, the well balanced rooms are all bright and are more than big enough for a sensible amount of furniture. Another unique benefit of this lovely development is the heating & water systems, serviced by a communal boiler, you have instant hot water on tap (if you excuse the pun), which is much more financially efficient.I'm sure this lovely home will not be on the market for long, please contact us to arrange an appointment.
What the Owner says:
We were so lucky to find this property, there were several other people interested and we could appreciate why after viewing. The high ceilings and tall windows were a huge attraction to us. Since moving in we have re-carpeted throughout and generally kept the property in good condition. We have seen a property which we hope to move to which has no chain.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'10 x 11'0 (4.52m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 4'5 (3.36m x 1.35m)
- Bedroom: 11'8 x 11'8 (3.56m x 3.56m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 6'5 (2.01m x 1.96m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69091952.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.