2 bedroom terraced house for saleChilders Street, Hyde Park, Doncaster. DN4
Offers in Region of
- A traditional bay windowed middle terrace house.
- Situated close to shops and easy access to town
- Hall, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen, porch
- 2 bedrooms, bathroom with white suite.
- Gas central heating, double glazed windows.
- Enclosed garden to rear.
- Ideal first time buyer property.
** NO CHAIN ** A traditional bay windowed two bedroomed middle terrace house situated within this established residential location which is well served by local amenities and offering good access to the town centre.
There are two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom with an attractive three piece white suite.
The property is street lined to the front and there is an enclosed garden to the rear.
Gas central heating and double glazed windows are installed.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Full details will appear soon. We are currently awaiting client approval.
All our homes are normally presented with a full description - including rooms and their dimensions, a separately prepared downloadable brochure and, usually, a floorplan.
In the meantime, below is a summary-only of the accommodation.
Thank you for your patience.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: For details of the Council Tax Banding please search for "council tax bands" in your internet browser.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS: Only those fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in print within these particulars are included in the sale. Any fittings, furniture or chattels which happen to be included in any photographs are not included in the sale unless specifically referred to in print.
FREE VALUATIONS: We will be pleased to provide you with a free market appraisal on your own property if you are thinking of selling.
MORTGAGE: With so many lenders and mortgages to choose from we recommend you take impartial advice. Our staff can easily put you in touch with a trusted and friendly expert who can offer you advice without any obligation (incentive may be on offer). Call 01302 322121.
OFFER PROCEDURE: To avoid incurring unnecessary costs, before you contact a lender or solicitor you should make your offer to JOHNSONS without delay.
SELLING YOUR HOME? For details of our selling service and competitive selling fees please see our website. Search for "Johnsons Doncaster" in your internet browser.
SURVEYS: Johnsons provide a full range of services to sellers and buyers, from lettings and surveys to mortgages. Please ask one of our staff for more information.
VIEWING: By arrangement with Johnsons.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNSONS, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.