3 bedroom house for saleIvy Lane, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 1,030 Sqft Deceptively Spacious House
- Sitting Room
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Close To Shops And Local Amenities
- No Forward Chain
An internal inspection of this deceptively spacious three bedroom house is thoroughly recommended. Situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac position in Bersted. EPC-D
The accommodation briefly comprises, welcoming entrance hall, utility room with space for white goods and there is a cloakroom/WC. The spacious modern fitted kitchen has contemporary style cupboards and worktops with fitted hob and cooker, opening up in dining room, sitting room overlooking the rear garden.
The first floor comprises, two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, and bedroom three. The family bathroom has bath, separate shower, WC and basin.
Outside, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shed and rear access.
The property is situated to the north of Bognor Regis. It is also within easy commuting distance of the Cathedral City of Chichester. Both Bognor Regis and Chichester have mainline railway stations with services to London Victoria and the South Coast.
A deceptively spacious house situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac in Bersted. No forward chain.
Sitting Room 15'11 (4.85m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 16'6 (5.03m) x 12'7 (3.84m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12'0 (3.66m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Bedroom 2 11'2 (3.4m) x 8'3 (2.51m)
Bedroom 3 7'11 (2.41m) x 7'5 (2.26m)
price change 25/10/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69094568.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 73439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.