3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitecross Gardens, , Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Immaculate 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Garage and parking
- Excellent school catchment
- Stunning open plan living
- Close to all amenities/transport links
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Look at this very well presented family home in the popular Gatcombe Park.You are within an excellent school catchment area, the children can happily walk to and from school each day.The property comes with a parking bay to the front for public use and a garage to the rear.The house is finished to an excellent standard throughout and is simply ripe and ready to move into straight away.For all you gym enthusiasts you are close to the state of art Roko gym and pool health club.This house is close to all local amenities, road links and bus routes in and out of town.The property simply cannot be missed or allowed to slip through your property search net.View today.
What the Owner says:
I have owned my property for nearly 2 years now and been very happy here.Over the last year I have updated throughout with new kitchen, windows and general neutral decor throughout to make it easy for the next buyer moving in.My only reason for a move now is to get closer to my family. I hope the next buyers take as much enjoyment from the house as I have over the years.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 9'2 x 8'9 (2.80m x 2.67m)
- Lounge/Diner: 18'7 x 16'8 (5.67m x 5.08m)
- Conservatory: 16'2 x 5'2 (4.93m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 10'2 (4.68m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 10'2 (3.76m x 3.10m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 6'9 (2.80m x 2.06m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69094976.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.