4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCOWPLAIN
- SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- IN NEED OF REFURBISHMENT & MODERNISATION
- WITH GOOD SIZED GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- REAR LEAN-TO
- TWO GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- TWO ATTIC ROOMS
- EARLY INTEREST ADVISED
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
Spacious and extended semi-detached chalet bungalow, lying within good sized gardens in a desirable residential location. The property is in need of refurbishment and modernisation, but offers great potential to create a lovely family home. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hall, kitchen, dining room and sitting room. Two ground floor bedrooms one with dressing area and bathroom. On the first floor, two attic rooms. Outside the gardens extend to the front and rear, with a driveway alongside the property to the garage.
EARLY INTEREST ADVISED
Double glazed front door to:
Front door leading to:
Stairs leading to the first floor. Thermostat control. Radiator. Meter cupboard. Airing cupboard.
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Tiled fireplace surround with Baxi Bermuda gas fire. Four wall light points. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Two wall light points.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator. Built in storage cupboards.
With base and wall units, incorporating single drainer sink unit, double oven and electric hob. Appliance spaces and tiling. Double glazed window to the side aspect and half glazed double glazed door to the rear lean to.
Fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and wash hand basin. Two radiators. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising, bath, basin, w.c and shower cubicle. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the front and rear aspect. Eaves storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the front and rear aspect.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway alongside the property which leads to the GARAGE. The rear garden is a good size and is mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees and green house.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69095189.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_499775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.