3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Pavilions, Brislington, Bristol
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Mid Terraced Townhouse
- 15ft Living Room, 14ft Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master, Bathroom
- Utility Room, Cloakroom
- Integral Garage & Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Backing Onto Playing Fields
VENDOR FOUND Backing onto playing fields on the edge of this modern development in Brislington, this beautifully presented home offers spacious and versatile accommodation throughout. Arranged over three floors the property boasts a living room with balcony, three generous bedrooms, garage & gardens
The Pavillions, Brislington
Situated on the edge of this popular modern development in Brislington is this beautifully presented mid terraced town house. Spacious and versatile accommodation is found throughout this impressive home that would suit a wide range of buyers from families to first time buyers to downsizers. Arranged over three floors, the property comprises an entrance hallway, cloakroom, 15ft living room with french doors opening onto a balcony with overlooks playing fields to the rear, a 14ft l-shaped kitchen / dining room, utility room, three generous bedrooms, en suite shower room to master and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from an integral garage, driveway parking and gardens to the front and rear of the home. The property is also perfectly situated for local amenities to include shops, schools, bus routes, Bristol City Centre, Bristol Airport and also Bath City Centre. Please note the vendor has found a property she wishes to purchase.
Part obscure double glazed door to front. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Understairs area. Doors to all ground floor rooms and integral garage.
Wash hand basin set into vanity unit with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 4' 9" ( 1.93m x 1.45m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect. Base cupboards with worksurface over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Plumbing for washing machine and further appliance space. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
PVCu double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden. Radiator.
Stairs rising to the second floor landing. Doors to all first floor rooms.
Living Room 15' 7" max x 14' 11" max ( 4.75m max x 4.55m max )
(L-shaped room) PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect with views over playing fields. PVCu double glazed French doors opening onto the balcony. Feature fireplace with electric fire inset. Two radiators. Coved ceiling.
Decked balcony with iron railings overlooking the playing fields.
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 11" max x 12' max ( 4.55m max x 3.66m max )
(L-shaped room) Two PVCu double glazed windows to the front aspect. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Built-in gas hob with cooker hood over. Built-in electric oven. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge / freezer. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Space for table and chairs.
Loft access point. Doors to bedroom one, bedroom two and 'jack & jill' bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.20m )
Two PVCu double glazed windows to the rear aspect with views overlooking the playing fields. Radiator. Door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' x 8' 11" max ( 4.57m x 2.72m max )
Two PVCu double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator. Bulk head. Door to 'jack & jill' bathroom.
Bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment over with tiled splashback. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Integral Garage 17' x 8' ( 5.18m x 2.44m )
Up and over door to front. Power and lighting. Water tap. Personal door to entrance hall.
Driveway parking for approximately two cars.
Open plan garden with lawn area and mature hedging.
Block paved patio area with iron railings overlooking the playing fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69097193.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.