4 bedroom terraced house for saleTown Centre
- Period terrace property currently arranged as two separate apartments
- Four bedrooms
- In need of renovation
- Town centre location
- Investment opportunity
- One apartment currently let
- One apartment is vacant
- No onward chain
- Potential to create one dwelling subject to planning
- Close to excellent amenities
A redbrick period property currently arranged as two separate apartments with potential to create one dwelling subject to planning permission.
The current accommodation is in need of general updating and would ideally suit a developer/property investor or maybe a willing first time buyer who is prepared to renovate.
AMENITIES Cheltenham is often known as the gateway to the Cotswolds and famed for its extensive range of festivals, including National Hunt, music, drama, science, food and drink and jazz.
There are extensive modern shopping facilities within the town and a range of recreational and cultural amenities, including golf courses, racecourse, theatre and cinema.
There are additional excellent communications to the other nearby centres via the M5 giving easy access to Bristol and Birmingham and there is a mainline railway station with services to London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300014874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.