2 bedroom maisonette for saleNorman Road, Rugby
- Possible Rental Income of £650 pcm
- Viewing Highly Recomended
- Close To Juinor and High Schools
- Easy Access To Elliotts Fields
- Parking for Two Cars
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Bedrooms
***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED*** This two bedroom maisonette is located a short drive to both major commuter links and the train station. Situated in a sort after area of Newbold, within easy walking distance to Rugby town centre and to the ever more developing Elliott's Field just 10 minutes walk. This beautiful family home would be an ideal first home or Investment that would bring in approximate income of £650 pcm . Newly fitted bathroom and kitchen that has been to a high standard. Outside it has the added advantage to off road parking to the front for a number of cars and a larger than average rear garden.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall with access to two storage rooms, hallway with stairs to reception hallway, spacious living room, newly fitted modern kitchen, newly fitted family bathroom, two double bedrooms & private enclosed rear garden. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.