2 bedroom flat for sale38 Hermitage Road, Kenley
- Exclusive Modern Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Rear Lower Ground Floor Level
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms, Including En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Promoting Enviable Far Reaching Natural Woodland Rear Aspect Scenery
- Private Balcony
- Allocated Parking Space
- Gas Central Heating
- Approximate & Straight Forward 0.5 Mile Approach To Kenley Mainline Station
Frost Estate Agents are excited to introduce to the market this keenly priced, spacious and modern, two double bedroom lower rear ground floor executive apartment, established in a highly favoured woodland setting. The building was constructed circa 2007 with the development still being attentively maintained. The apartment appreciates some enviable woodland rear aspect scenery from the dwellings private balcony, plus the inclusion of an en-suite shower convenience linked off the master bedroom, plus an opportune allocated parking space. Your early interest is firmly advised.
The accommodation briefly comprises; generous inner entrance hallway aided with deep storage cupboard, connecting to a well proportioned open plan reception room with balcony feature, plus additional kitchen design displaying an element of 'Bosch' integrated appliances given within a practical work space. The remaining portion exhibits a main three piece independent bathroom suite, together with two double bedrooms concluding with master en-suite.
The property also features double glazing, gas central heating and secure video entry system.
The location is superb and ideal for commuters, with Kenley train station being comfortably accessible within an approximate 0.5 mile journey, connecting it's London bound services (Victoria and London Bridge). Hermitage Road is a very pleasant tree lined road encompassed by natural woodland surroundings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69100004.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8214773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.