2 bedroom apartment for saleDean Court, Clydebank, Flat 3/2, GLASGOW
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN DINING ROOM & TWO BATHROOMS
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE & TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, GCH & DG
* PRIVATE PARKING, CONTROLLED SECURITY ENTRY SYSTEM, COMMUNAL GARDENS
Home Connexions are delighted to present this superb two double bedroom, top floor executive apartment to the market. The property has been thoughtfully designed to present a bright and spacious layout and comes to the market in excellent internal condition. The apartment is the epitome of modern living, in a locale which boasts a host of local amenities and great transport links making it a superb first time buy for young professionals or a potential rental investment. Internal viewing is highly recommended to get an impression of the space and the quality of finish on offer.
Internally the property comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway accessing all rooms complete with wood flooring. There is a large bright and airy lounge also complete with wood flooring. The kitchen diner has been fitted to include a great range of base and wall mounted units as well as allowing space for free standing appliances, complete with floor tiling and space for dining.
The property continues to impress offering two generous sized double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The bedrooms both offer fitted carpets and fitted storage whilst retaining additional space for further free standing furnishings. The master bedroom is further enhanced by a three piece, white, shower en-suite. The main bathroom has been fitted to include a three piece, white, bath suite complete with floor tiling and partial wall tiling. Internally the property is complete offering both gas central heating and double glazing throughout whilst benefiting from car parking to the rear, communal garden grounds and a controlled security entry system.
Clydebank offers a whole host of excellent services including the popular Clyde Shopping Centre and Great Western Retail Park which is located close by. Sport and recreation facilities are readily available as are first class primary and secondary schools. Frequent train connections from both Clydebank and Singer railway stations mean Glasgow City Centre is less than 20 minutes away. There are also numerous bus services for commuters. The A82, Great Western Road and Erskine Bridge can be easily accessed by road.
EPC Band: B
Lounge (1) 5.21m (17'1") x 4.55m (14'11")
Kitchen Dining (1) 4.24m (13'11") x 2.18m (7'2")
Bedroom One (1) 5.31m (17'5") x 3.78m (12'5")
En-Suite 2.03m (6'8") x 1.63m (5'4")
Bedroom Two 3.94m (12'11") x 2.57m (8'5")
Bathroom (1) 2.69m (8'10") x 2.03m (6'8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, Giffnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.