2 bedroom flat for saleWindermere House,Summerwood Road,TW7
- Two bed flat
- Third floor with lift service
- Over 800 sqft
- Family bathroom with separate WC
- Reception Room is 11ft 8" by 17ft 7"
- Potential for conversion to a three bedroom
- Twickenham Station 0.6 Miles
- Ivybridge retail park 0.1 Miles
- St. Margaret's Station 0.6 Miles
Two bed flat which can be a good investment for a buy to let property or a foot on the property ladder for a first time buyer.
A well-presented two double bedroom flat, at over 800 sqft in Windermere House on Summerwood Road. The property comprises a large living area, separate kitchen, family bathroom, separate WC, two double bedrooms and ample storage throughout. A perfect investment for a buy to let property or a foot on the property ladder for a first time buyer. Summerwood Road is 0.6 miles to Twickenham station, all local schools and shops.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2476215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.