3 bedroom terraced house for saleAddingham Road, Liverpool
- GUIDE PRICE £245,000 to £255,000
- Beautifully Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- L18 Postcode
Jones & Chapman is delighted to welcome to the sales market this impressive three bedroom Mid-terraced property, situated within the highly desirable and popular residential community of Allerton L18.
GUIDE PRICE £245,000 to £255,000. Jones & Chapman is delighted to offer For Sale this well presented three bedroom Mid-terraced property situated on the popular and much sought after Addingham Road, L18. Welcomed to the property by entrance hall, the accommodation is spacious and stylish throughout including lounge. dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor with three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Externally, the property benefits from a sizable yard to the rear. Due to location an array of local amenities can be found within a 1/4 mile radius including shops, restaurants and transport links. Viewing is therefore highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.
Lounge 11' 7" Plus Bay x 13' 4" Max ( 3.53m Plus Bay x 4.06m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 2" max x 14' 6" ( 3.10m max x 4.42m )
French doord to rear, radiator.
Breakfast Room 11' 2" x 9' Max ( 3.40m x 2.74m Max )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 11' ( 2.01m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units, work surfaces incorporating one bowl sink and drainer, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 11' 4" Max x 13' 1" Plus Bay ( 3.45m Max x 3.99m Plus Bay )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 13' 2" ( 3.51m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite, including wash hand basin, low level W.C and bath with overhead shower. Double glazed window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69104284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT115297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.