4 bedroom terraced house for saleGarstang Road South, Wesham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3BL
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace with Annexe
- Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Utility & WC
- Master Bedroom with Master En-Suite
- Walk in Wardrobe & Three Further Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Annexe with Conversion Potential
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Essential to Fully Appreciate
***NOT TO BE MISSED - SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY WITH POTENTIAL ANNEXE TO THE REAR & GATED OFF ROAD PARKING*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb four bedroom mid terrace property with potential annexe to the rear - ideal for development. Situated in a popular location close to highly regarded schools, local amenities and transport links. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge/diner with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC, three double bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe & en-suite shower room, further single bedroom currently used as an office and four piece family bathroom. The property also boasts gated off road parking, good sized rear yard and rear cottage/annexe in need of refurbishment throughout with potential to offer a one bedroom dwelling, subject to gaining the necessary planning consents. Viewing is essential to appreciate this generously sized four bedroom family home in a great location with off road parking and offering bags of potential for further development. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.