5 bedroom detached house for saleVillage Street, Newdigate, Dorking, Surrey
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom/shower
- Four further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Large boarded loft with loft ladder
- Double garage and ample parking for several vehicles
- Good sized established gardens
- In all about 0.27 of an acre
SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME IN A WONDERFUL AND SECLUDED PLOT OF JUST OVER 0.25 OF AN ACRE IN THE HEART OF THIS MUCH ADMIRED VILLAGE.
Talmont is a spacious detached family home built in the early 1990’s by Berkeley Homes.
The property offers well proportioned and versatile accommodation and would now benefit from some updating if so desired. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance lobby leading through to a spacious reception hall. The sitting room is a good sized room enjoying a front and rear aspect with attractive views over the secluded rear garden. The study is well equipped with a range office furniture and the dining room located to the rear of the house again enjoys a pleasant triple aspect overlooking the gardens. The kitchen/breakfast room offers a range of fitted cupboards and appliances and there is an open way leading through to the utility room which in turn has a side door leading to the side access. The master bedroom is of a particularly good size and has an en-suite bathroom/shower room. There are four further bedrooms with the fifth bedroom currently used as a second study and separate family bathroom. There is also a large boarded loft with a loft ladder. The property is served by gas central heating and in addition to the double garage, there is generous parking to the front of the property for several vehicles.
The gardens are a prime feature of Talmont extending chiefly to the rear enjoying a high degree of seclusion and offers excellent scope for landscaping. There is also a good sized outbuilding located to the bottom left corner of the garden and offers scope to either upgrade or perhaps demolish and subject to the usual planning consents erect a large summerhouse or office/studio. There is also a greenhouse and a garden shed. In all the grounds extend to about 0.27 of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69109115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK150172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.