5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Peters Road, St Margarets
- Direct access to St Margarets Trust Grounds
- Recently built family house
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Large eat-in Krieder designed kitchen
- Large roof terrace overlooking the grounds
- Four bespoke bathrooms designed by Map Living
- Double-height glass atrium
- Approx. 3,390sqft
- EPC Rating C
A stylish, recently built house, finished to an exacting standard with the highest specification. Benefitting from direct access to the St Margarets Trust Grounds, the sumptuous interior extends over four floors with wonderful entertaining space, complemented by five double bedrooms and four bathrooms. The accommodation features a double-height glass atrium with spiral staircase to a glass-floored mezzanine, three reception rooms and a beautifully appointed kitchen/dining room. The upper levels provide five double bedrooms and four bathrooms, with the master suite boasting a large roof terrace overlooking the Trust Grounds and the River Thames beyond.
Outside there is a good size rear garden with direct access to the Pleasure Gardens, with off street parking to the front for several cars.
This exclusive home is located in the historic St Margarets Pleasure Gardens, close to Old Deer Park, within a short walk of both St Margarets village and Richmond town centre, with its charming shops and restaurants, as well as Richmond mainline and underground stations.
Specification: Fully equipped and beautifully designed kitchens by Krieder with integrated extra wide ceramic hobs, single pyroklean and separate combi-microwave oven and warmer. Integrated fridge and freezer with ice and water dispensing, incorporated dual-zone wine cooler, built in coffee centre, waste disposal facility and fully integrated dishwasher. Fully fitted laundry/utility room to complement kitchen. Bespoke bathroom suites in contemporary styles, individually designed by Map Living with under floor heating and thermostatically controlled power showers. Stylish Walnut interior doors. Chrome and leather bound door furniture throughout. Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms. Stunning individually designed feature Helical Staircases by M-Tech finished in polished stainless steel and Walnut.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69109958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27297329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.