2 bedroom flat for saleMariners, Aldwick Avenue, Aldwick, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 738 Sqft First Floor Apartment
- Sitting Room With Access To South Facing Balcony
- Modern Kitchen With Integral Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Electric Gated Access
- Pleasant And Well Tended Communal Gardens
- Private Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
An extremely bright and spacious first floor apartment within the prestigious Mariners development. Situated within a much sought-after Private Marine Estate. Gated private beach access is within the immediate vicinity. EPC-B
The accommodation briefly comprises, communal entrance with lift and stairs to first floor, personal door to entrance hallway with built-in storage cupboards, sitting room with casement doors to south facing balcony overlooking the communal gardens, fully fitted modern kitchen with integral appliances, two double bedrooms and luxury bathroom.
Outside, the property is accessed via gated pedestrian and electric gated vehicular access. There is allocated parking and visitor parking. The southerly facing communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrubbery borders.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of this apartment, together with its favourable location.
Early vacant possession may be available as there is no onward chain.
Aldwick Avenue is a much sought after beachside private cul-de-sac located about two miles to the west of Bognor Regis town centre with its mainline rail link to London Victoria. Local amenities in the area include the beautiful Marine Park Gardens, the traditional beach huts and promenade and the Bognor Sailing Club. The Cathedral City of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars and a Festival Theatre. Goodwood is located to the north and is famous for its many event days including the Festival of Speed, Goodwood Revival motor racing weekends and horse racing including Glorious Goodwood.
A superb two bedroom apartment located within a private road with direct beach access.
Sitting Room 15'0 (4.57m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
Kitchen 9'5 (2.87m) x 9'4 (2.84m)
Bedroom 1 14'3 (4.34m) x 10'8 (3.25m)
Bedroom 2 12'9 (3.89m) x 12'1 (3.68m)
We understand there is the balance of an 125 year lease from January 2009.
We understand the maintenance charge payable is approximately £1,600 p.a.
We understand the ground rent payable is £250 p.a.
Private Estate Charge
We understand the private estate charge is approximately £100 p.a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69110468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 257442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.