3 bedroom terraced house for saleBay View Terrace, Penzance, Cornwall, TR18
- Light & spacious three double bed family home in this prime location.
- Sunny aspect rear courtyard and small paved front garden.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Good size bathroom.
- Good size living room/dining room.
- Good size kitchen/dining room.
- Sea Glimpse.
- Easy access to the Promenade, beach, Newlyn & Marazion.
- Easy access to the town, amenities and all transport links.
Bay View Terrace, Penzance, TR18 4HS
Light and spacious three double bedroom home in this sought after Penzance location just moments from the sea front and the town. Good size living accommodation with living room/diner, kitchen/dining. Sunny aspect rear courtyard and small front paved garden. Easy access to Penzance and all the amenities and transport links.
Front porch: Wood front door with double glazed frosted glass panel, carpet flooring, radiator, coving, wood door with colour glass panels into lounge.
Lounge: 23'7" x 15'4" [7.20m x 4.67m into bay window], UPVC double glazed bay window, gas coal effect fire with wood surround, alcove with built in cupboard and shelving. Smoke detector, TV point, telephone point, radiator x 2, carpet flooring, French doors into kitchen, open plan stairs up to landing.
Kitchen/Diner: 22'6" x 15'5" [6.85m x 4.71m into recess]. UPVC double glazed door, UPVC double glazed window, part polycarbonate roof. A range of fitted kitchen units and worktops, stainless steel sink and bowl (bowl and half bowl), plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and gas cooker, built in extractor hood, part tiled walls, part exposed granite wall. Wall lights, radiator x 2, vinyl flooring, TV point, telephone point.
Landing: Radiator, power point, coving, stairs leading up to bedroom 3, doors to bedrooms 1 and 2 and bathroom.
Bathroom: 10'10" x 7'7" [3.29m x 2.32m] UPVC double glazed window, wood panel door. White pedestal sink, white WC, bath with mains power shower unit, Built in airing cupboard with gas combi boiler (boiler approx. 4 years old), radiator, coving, part tiled walls, painted wood floorboards.
Bedroom 1: 11'4" x 9'11" [3.46m x 3.03m] UPVC double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator, coving, wood panel door.
Bedroom 2: 15'4" x 13'1" [4.67m x 4.00m] UPVC double glazed bay window with sea glimpses, UPVC double glazed window. Cast iron fireplace with marble surround, alcove with fitted shelves, built in wardrobe, coving, radiator, carpet flooring, wood panel door.
Bedroom 3 (Top floor attic): 13'10" x 12'6" [4.21m x 3.80m] Wood door, exposed roof beams, storage in eaves, Velux window, fitted worktops with storage underneath, TV point, radiator, carpet flooring.
Outside front: Tiled path to front door, patio slabs to front with flowerbed to side, low block wall with wood gate.
Outside Rear: Wood gate into back yard, patio slabs, outside tap, washing line.
Council tax band C
Mains electricity, Gas, drains
Built in approximately 1900
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance, Tel 01736 332076
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69111152.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance300897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.