2 bedroom bungalow for saleCranbourne Street, Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
- **NO CHAIN** Detached true bungalow
- Large lounge featuring electric fire
- Well designed cream fitted kitchen, utility/outer porch
- Two good sized bedrooms
- White bathroom suite, gas combination boiler
- Driveway provides off road parking
- Front garden is laid to lawn with workshop
Well presented detached true bungalow set in the heart of Bamber Bridge, entrance hall, superb lounge displaying electric fire, cream fitted kitchen with gas combination boiler, utility/outer porch, alarm system, double glazed, two well proportioned bedrooms, attractive white bathroom suite, front garden is laid to lawn with workshop, high double wooden gates providing privacy and leading to stone flagged driveway providing off road parking. There is NO CHAIN with the property sale.
Situated in the heart of Bamber Bridge with good access to good schools, shops, amenities and easy access to motorway network links. This location is also within easy reach of the park and the local leisure centre.
0.94m x 3.56m
3.84m x 3.56m
3.3m x 1.75m
1.56m x 2.83m
2.08m x 2.95m
0.64m x 0.81m
0.64m x 0.76m
2.57m x 2.36m
2.24m x 1.75m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69111269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.