3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkstone Avenue, Penn Hill, Poole, BH14
- 'Help to buy' scheme available
- 1190 Sqt ft
- Energy rating - B
- Eco friendly
- PV solar panels to provide 10% renewable energy
- 'Kitchen Elegance' kitchen with Leicht units
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Porcelanosa wall tiling to bathrooms
- Extremely high specification throughout
What the developer says "In consultation and having developed various concept ideas with our Architects, we feel the future of this irregular shaped and positioned commercial site and ancillary building could make some exciting residential contribution to the dynamics of the surrounding area subject to the correct sensitive design criteria being met."
This development is unique to anything in the local area being in an off road position. Once an old commercial workshop the development has been cleverly designed to blend the industrial warehouse style with the residential boasting unusual shapes and architecture.
Walking into the property you are greeted by a bright and airy reception hallway with a luxury downstairs cloakroom with stylish 'Porcelanosa' Spanish grey tiled walls and large understairs cupboard.
The kitchen/diner has been beautifully designed by 'Kitchen Elegance' with Italian Leicht units to eye and base levels, self closing drawers and complementary under cabinet lighting. Fitted with a range of integrated appliances including Hotpoint microwave oven, single oven, induction hob with glass splash back and Indesit Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher and Washing Machine. This room is an ideal place for entertaining with ample space for dining furniture. Sliding patio doors lead to outside.
The separate lounge, again offers a great space with direct access onto the Westerly facing garden. From the lounge is a feature staircase leads up to the first floor.
Upstairs you are hit by an impressive vaulted ceiling allowing natural light to flood through via the velux window. The main bedroom is an unusual shape with a vaulted ceiling, built in wardrobes and a luxury en-suite bathroom with 'Porcelanosa' tiled walls. Doors lead to a large Juliet balcony with chrome and glass balustrade. There are two further double bedrooms and a luxury main family bathroom.
This property benefits from a reasonable sized Westerly facing landscaped garden. The property is in an off road position, approached by a shared driveway leading to off road parking for 1/2 cars.
Parkstone Avenue is a highly sought after road within minutes walk of the affluent small village style parade of Penn Hill which hosts a selection of trendy bars and bistros, hair salons, convenience store plus more. You can easily get to Branksome train station with direct routes to Waterloo, London. In the opposite direction is the equally popular village of Ashley Cross and the beach and town centres are also with easy reach.
The property has been designed to high specification throughout including:
Bathrooms sanitary and furniture- Supplied by The Big Bath Company
· Concealed cisterns with wall hung Pan
· Saneux white vanity units
· Vado chrome brassware
· Zehnder chrome towel rails
· Wall and floor tiles supplied by Porcelanosa
· Low Energy lighting throughout
· Underfloor heating to ground floor areas
· High efficiency A+ rated gas fired combi boiler
· PV panels on roof to provide 10% renewable energy
· Oak internal door with chrome handles
· Painted softwood staircase with Oak handrail
· LG oak strip vinyl flooring to hall, kitchen and dining area
· Quality carpet to all remaining areas
· Low maintenance exteriors with Cedral cladding
· Vaulted ceilings to first floor areas
· Sliding wardrobes to Master Bedroom
· Landscaped garden and patio areas
· Brick paviour and tarmacadam driveways
· 10 year Structural Warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69118931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8196052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaderfox, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.