4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBobbin Lane, Lincoln
- Semi Detached Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En-suites & Family Bathroom
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Close To Amenities on Carlton Centre
Situated in a sought after and popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached townhouse benefiting from a fully enclosed rear garden, garage, two en-suites and modern kitchen and bathroom suites.
Situated in a sought after and popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached townhouse benefiting from a fully enclosed rear garden, garage, two en-suites, modern kitchen and bathroom suites and a wide range of local amenities via Carlton Centre, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Four Bedrooms with Two En-suites and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With front entrance door, tiled flooring, storage cupboard, telephone point, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and an extractor fan.
Living Room 16' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.00m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 7" x 10' 11" ( 5.36m x 3.33m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated appliances including an electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge and plumbing for a washing machine; complete with tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating boiler, wall mounted panel radiator, ample space for a dining table and chairs and double glazed French doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a wall mounted panel radiator, airing cupboard, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom and stairs rising to the second floor landing.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 10' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.28m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and telephone points and a door leading into:-
Being fitted a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle; complete with tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 1" x 6' ( 2.16m x 1.83m )
Currently being utilised as an office; having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower attachment; complete with tiled flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Having a Velux window to the rear aspect and access into:-
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.23m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a walk-in shower; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and an extractor fan.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with slate and shrubs to borders and a patio area ideal for seating with footpath leading to the gated rear access and garage; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing with the benefit of outside lights.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 8" ( 5.16m x 2.64m )
With up and over door, power, lighting and a personal door to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69120188.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.