3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurchwood Drive, Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex
- Attractive 3 bedroom terraced home in cul-de-sac location
- Lounge & separate dining room
- All double glazing recently replaced
- Private established rear garden
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This is a great example of a well cared for home. Offered in good decorative order, double glazed throughout and with an updated heating system, you would be hard pushed to find a better home locally.The property isn't quite how it may first appear, the prior owners commissioned the conversion of the garage into a separate dining room but still keeping a storage space, accessed via the garage door, perfect for the lawn mower & push bikes.The house has a family friendly layout, the living room is spacious now you have use of a designated dining room, the kitchen links both theses rooms together and in itself is a great size. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms which are all serviced by a family bathroom.Outside, the property has a secluded mature garden which is pleasantly private, even the garden shed has power and lighting. Tangmere is a great village which has improved over the years with a doctors, dentist and two village stores, not to mention a good local school. For commuters the A27 offers great access links and is only a moment away.
What the Owner says:
We have really enjoyed living here in Tangmere. Having owned the house for many years we can truly say it's a great place to live and has good facilities. Our neighbours are also lovely which makes the decision to move harder. Now that retirement is on the horizon we are looking to relocate to start the next chapter of our adventure. We are having a new boiler and cylinder installed in line with recommendations of the Energy Performance Certificate for peace of mind for the new buyers.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 18'7 maximum x 10'6 (5.67m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 14'0 x 5'9 (4.27m x 1.75m)
- Ancillary Area: 12'0 x 7'10 (3.66m x 2.39m)
- (Used as dining area)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 9'1 (4.07m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 18'0 x 7'9 (5.49m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'4 x 7'4 maximum (3.76m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 8'6 x 5'4 (2.59m x 1.63m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69120371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.