2 bedroom terraced house for saleYork Road, Reading
- Immaculate mid terrace
- Two large reception rooms
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Large family bathroom
- Paved back garden with raised beds
- Newly fitted double glazing throughout
- Walking distance to Reading Station
Situated on this popular residential road within five minutes walking distance of Reading mainline railway station is this two-bedroomed mid-terrace home presented in immaculate order throughout having undergone much improvement. The property has been refurbished in recent years to a high standard to include a superb kitchen with integrated appliances, including dishwasher, new UPVC double glazing throughout, wooden flooring in living and dining room and new carpet on the stairs and landing. Both bedrooms are doubles with fitted wardrobes and cupboards. The front of the house has been recently decorated. Outside the front garden is enclosed by a newly painted brick wall whilst the rear garden is paved with raised beds and a handy utility room with running water, electricity and eye level units. All local amenities are close at hand with Reading centre, the River Thames Promenade and Caversham village centre a short walk away.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.