3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParklands Road, Chichester, PO19
- 884 sqft Family House
- Approximately 77' Rear Garden
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen/Dining Room
- Sitting Room With Feature Fireplace
- Recently Refitted Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking For Two Cars
- Gas Central Heating
- Convenient For The City Centre
Complemented by a most attractively landscaped garden measuring approximately 77' in depth at the rear, this impressive 3 bedroom semi-detached home has undergone numerous improvements in recent years.
The accommodation includes an attractive sitting room with an open fireplace and a modern kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to a double glazed conservatory. Both the kitchen and conservatory overlook the rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a recently refitted bathroom. At the front there is off road parking for two cars. The attractive rear garden has a paved patio, extensive lawn and mature borders. there is also a decked area towards the far end.
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
A semi-detached house in a popular residential area to the north west of the city.
Sitting Room 12' (3.66m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 16'10 (5.13m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Conservatory 13'7 (4.14m) x 10'1 (3.07m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11'11 (3.63m) x 10' (3.05m)
Bedroom 2 8'10 (2.69m) x 8'7 (2.62m)
Bedroom 3 7'4 (2.24m) x 6'8 (2.03m)
details approved 29/09/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69123743.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 256727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.