2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHallchurch Road, DY2
- Great Location
- Low maintenance enclosed garden
- Two Double bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Central Heating
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this beautiful 2 Bed Terraced family home, property situated close to Dudley town centre and secondary/primary schools and a host of local amenities. Also offering excellent transport links.
This property appeals to a range of buyers, great for families, first time buyers and investors.
This property briefly compromises of:
* Driveway suitable for off street parking at the front of property,
* Beautiful reception room with a feature fireplace and bay windows,
* Spacious MODERN kitchen with a integrated oven and extractor fan,
* Two bedrooms one Double and one Large Double with EN-SUITE walk in shower
* Low maintenance, enclosed private rear garden,
* Secured property with alarm system and security lights
* Side entrance
Viewings are strongly recommended for this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.