2 bedroom terraced house for saleHopefield Road, EH47
- Spacious and immaculate mid terraced villa
- Superb first time buy
- Many attaractive features
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Good sized modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms with good storage
- Modern Wetwall panels in bathroom
- Monoblock paved twin driveway
- Enclosed rear garden
- Well established location
Early viewing of this immaculate and modernised mid terraced villa is a must to avoid disappointment. Offering a superb first time buy, the spacious and well presented accommodation has many attractive features, well proportioned rooms and has undergone many improvements over recent years. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, bright and spacious lounge with large storage facility, large modern fitted kitchen which has a wide range of units and contrasting worktops and splashback. Some appliances are also included here and there is outlook and access to the enclosed rear garden. On the upper floor, the spacious master bedroom has window to the front and two large/deep storage cupboards. The second bedroom is also well proportioned, has a large fitted storage cupboard and window overlooking gardens at the rear. The bathroom has been completely refurbished and fitted with feature shower bath, W.C. and wash basin/vanity unit. It has been finished in attractive Wetwall panels and there is a mixer shower over bath. Benefits include gas central heating (2016 Combi boiler), double glazing and excellent storage throughout. To the front, the lowered kerb gives access to twin parking space on Monoblock paved drive-in. The fully enclosed rear garden is a good size, level and mainly lawn, drying facilities and has a shed. The location is well established and ideally placed for local schools, shops, amenities and transport links. Neighbouring towns such as Bathgate, provide rail services and major supermarkets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69126296.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 172141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caesar & Howie, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.