3 bedroom apartment for saleRiverdale Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1
- Beautiful period building
- Large apartment formally 2 separate flats knocked together
- Mature communal gardens
- Popular road in East Twickenham close to the River Thames
- excellent condition throughout
- EPC Rating = D
A very generously proportioned garden apartment with exceptional entertaining space.
Riverdale Gardens is moments from the River Thames and within easy access of Richmond town centre where there is a comprehensive selection of shops. Local shops are found on Richmond Road. Access to the City and West End can be achieved from Richmond main line (London Waterloo) and underground station (District Line) or St.Margarets main line (Waterloo).
On entering through the apartment's own front door one is immediately struck by the size. The reception hall is unusually wide and is used as a study as well as a receiving hall. An elegant, well proportioned drawing room leads to a delightful decked patio garden. Additional entertaining space includes a dining/family room adjacent to which is the well equipped contemporary kitchen. In addition to the two bedrooms situated quietly at the back of the apartment there is a third bedroom which is currently being used as a study. There is a very striking, recently fitted bathroom.
Reception hall, drawing room, dining/family room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, study/bedroom 3, 2 bathrooms (one en-suite), decked patio garden.
Square Footage: 1,722 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69129047.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS100139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.