4 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Drive, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 2,749 Sqft 1930's Character Home
- Fitted Kitchen And Utility
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Study/Fourth Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Garden, Perfect For Alfresco Entertaining
- Detached Garage And Workshop
- Summer House, Pool House and Covered Swimming Pool
The spacious accommodation is evident from the moment you enter the hall with open stairs rising to the first floor, a feature fireplace and access to the many reception rooms. EPC-E
The sitting room has a bay window, feature fireplace and double doors opening onto the double aspect garden room. The formal dining room is of a dual aspect with two bay windows. There is a galley style kitchen, which is fitted with Shaker style units and electric hob, double eye-level ovens and integral appliances. The separate utility, WC and study/fourth bedroom complete the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor, the impressive master suite comprises a fitted dressing room, an en-suite bathroom and further fitted wardrobes. There are two further double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom.
Outside, the garden is a real feature of this property with a pool house including a shower and WC, a summer house opening onto the covered alfresco entertaining area, which in turn leads to the swimming pool with a unique French retractable hard cover. The garden is beautifully landscaped with a Mediterranean feel with established trees and shrubs. The detached garage, with a workshop to the rear, is approached via the block paved driveway, which offers ample parking for several vehicles.
Situated in the residential street of Victoria Drive leading directly to the Aldwick beach and promenade with the Bognor Regis Sailing Club and its traditional beach huts. The seaside town of Bognor Regis is within easy walking distance with precinct shopping facilities, mainline railway station with services to London Victoria and the South Coast. There is also a good range of cafes, bars and restaurants.
Substantial character home, minutes from the beach and promenade of the seaside town of Bognor Regis.
Sitting Room 18'11 (5.77m) x 18' (5.49m)
Dining Room 17'6 (5.33m) x 15'10 (4.83m)
Garden Room 17'10 (5.44m) x 14'3 (4.34m)
Study/Fourth Bedroom 12'5 (3.78m) x 9'7 (2.92m)
Kitchen 19'0 (5.79m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Utility 20'6 (6.25m) x 6'1 (1.85m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 18'5 (5.61m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
Bedroom 2 13'2 (4.01m) x 12'9 (3.89m)
Bedroom 3 11'10 (3.61m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Detached Garage 19'8 (5.99m) x 11'2 (3.4m)
Workshop 7'11 (2.41m) x 6'7 (2.01m)
Pool House 11'10 (3.61m) x 6'7 (2.01m)
Summer House 12'2 (3.71m) x 8'6 (2.59m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69129077.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 256802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.