3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Ranskill, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000 ***
- Three storey cottage with three generous double bedrooms
- Freshly decorated and new carpets
- Gated courtyard development
- Garage and off street parking
*GUIDE £150,000 - £160,000* Part of a courtyard development of lovely character properties this 3 double bedroom 3 storey town house has much to offer. Positioned in the popular village of Ranskill which sits between the prestigious 12th century port of Bawtry and the Georgian town of Retford.
Positioned on a gated courtyard of lovely character properties this three generous double bedroom three storey town house has much to offer . Enviably positioned in the popular village of Ranskill which sits between the prestigious 12th century port of Bawtry and the Georgian market town of Retford.
.Facilities in Bawtry include high end boutiques and restaurants , bustling nightlife and plenty of places to pamper yourself!
Retford has further facilities including shops , gastric pubs , wine bars , two theatres , a sports centre and even a monthly farmers market where local produce is on offer !!
Retford also has an award winning town centre park , Kings park which has a children's adventure playground and a newly opened splash park!
For families the area has a fantastic choice of superb local primary , secondary and public schools.
Commuting from here is excellent the A1 is just 2 miles away ,there is a rail link from Retford just 7 miles away to London Kings Cross in just 1hr 25 mins and for those travelling further afield Robin Hood international airport is just *miles from here.
A spacious hallway with a central heating and understairs storage.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and w.c. in white. Laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 7" x 11' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.45m )
Feature fire surround, coving to the ceiling, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 17' 10" x 12' 3" ( 5.44m x 3.73m )
Fitted with a good range of light oak wall and base units with granite worksurfaces and a 1 1/2 undermounted sink and drainer. Space for a washing machine, 1000 mm range cooker, space for a fridge freezer and an integrated microwave. Oil fired central heating boiler, polished porcelain flooring, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
Cloaks cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 19' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 6.05m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator.
Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin. Polished porcelain floor tiling and splashbacks, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 15' 5" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.70m max x 3.33m max )
Further generous double with a double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite with a shower above the bath. Double glazed window, tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 19' 6" sloping ceilings to two sides x 18' 8" inc stairs ( 5.94m sloping ceilings to two sides x 5.69m inc stairs )
Two vellum style windows, central heating radiators and two doors leading to eaves storage.
Small enclosed astro turfed garden with plant and shrub borders and a small decked area.
Garage And Parking
Single garage with an and over door and visitor parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69129341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.