4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale2 Dundas Cottages, FK4
- Utility Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
Village Estates are delighted to welcome to the market this fabulous 4 bedroomed semi detached villa in the sought after area of Bonnybridge. Internally the property comprises of a welcoming hallway which gives access to a beautiful lounge with a gas fire and surround, ample space for dining. The lounge gives access to a good size fitted kitchen with extensive range of base and wall mounted units which leads to a spacious utility room and fully tiled 3 piece bathroom suite with electric shower over bath. The utility room gives access out to the rear garden. The lower accommodation is complete with 2 extra public rooms which can also ideally be used as 2 double bedrooms. The upper level comprises of 2 further generous size double bedrooms. The accommodation is complete with a fabulous size family bathroom which comprises a 4 piece white suite with bath and separate shower enclosure. The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Externally the property sits on a low maintained plot with gardens to the front and rear, the property also boasts ample off road parking to the rear. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation and potential on offer on this excellent family home.
• Lounge 16'07" x 15'03"
• Dining Kitchen 11'03" x 8'00"
• 2nd Public Room 13'09" x 13'07"
• 3rd Public Room 13'07" x 10'05"
• Bedroom No. 1 15'06" x 8'08"
• Bedroom No. 2 15'05" x 9'01"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69129761.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Estates, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.