2 bedroom flat for saleHawk Brae, Livingston, EH54
- Modern Apartment
- Lounge/Kitchen With Balcony
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite Showerroom
- Security Entryphone
- Allocated Parking
* Modern First Floor Flat located in a sought after area of the town.
* Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen - balcony off the Lounge
* Master Bedroom with En-Suite
* Spacious second Bedroom with built-in wardrobes
* Family Bathroom
* Security Entry System
* Allocated Parking
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
Spacious and tastefully presented first floor flat in this modern residential development close to local amenities and excellent transport links. In brief, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, spacious lounge with balcony off, modern fitted kitchen with ample base and wall mounted units - oven, hob, hood, microwave and washing machine included in the price. Master bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and en-suite shower room. The second double bedroom is also fitted with wardrobes and the family bathroom with white suite with shower over the bath completes the accommodation. The property is set within a landscaped development and there is private residents parking areas of which the flat has one allocated space. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The town of Livingston offers a selection of amenities to include: nursery, primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, a wealth of shops and specialist stores housed in Almondvale Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet. Livingston is well placed for the M8/M9 motorway network to Glasgow and Edinburgh both of which offer international airports.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious, modern flat in a desirable area of Livingston. This will be ideally suited for a First Time Buyer / young couple looking to get their foot on to the property ladder.
Lounge / Kitchen 22' 6" x 16' 2" (6.86m x 4.93m )
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 16' 1" (3.38m x 4.9m )
En-Suite 5' 5" x 8' 3" (1.65m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 12' 3" (3.33m x 3.73m )
Family Bathroom 7' 0" x 6' 8" (2.13m x 2.03m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69130412.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528709603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Livingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.