3 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Hilary, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20
- Sought after rural location.
- Building plot with driveway and gardens.
- Planning permission for detached 3-4 bed property.
- Located on quiet wooded track with other quality properties.
- Backs onto open fields.
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT, SIMILAR PLOTS WANTED IN THE HELSTON, BREAGE, GODOLPHIN AREA. PLEASE CALL MILLER COUNTRYWIDE, HELSTON ON 01326 563 411.
The building plot sits on the site of an old property that has since been demolished to make way for this new exciting build.
At the moment it has planning for an impressive detached residence with garage and gardens however others may wish to adjust this to potentially a pair of semis [subject to planning] . We been advised by the vendors that the water and power still remain however a new septic tank would be required.
The plot itself sits on a small quite lane with other quality properties in the highly regarded village of St Hilary. St Hilary is a small village that sits on the B3280 at the crossroads between the market towns of Helston and Penzance, in close proximity to the villages of Relubbus, Goldsithney and Townshend and close to the coastal villages of Praa Sands and Marazion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69130610.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEW170191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.