3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStapleton Close, Newbury
- Close to Newbury town and mainline station
- Close to local schools
- Cul-de-sac location
- Garage and own driveway
- Excellently sized rear garden and decked patio area
- Fitted kitchen
- Large living room
- Extended to the rear to provide versatile extra reception room
- Refitted bathroom suite with power shower
Yopa are delighted to offer this updated,well presented and extended three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a popular residential location that is within walking distance to the local schools and shops as well as being only a short drive to Newbury town centre and mainline train station. The property also is situated in a quiet location within easy reach of the A339, A34 and M4 commuter routes.
Internally the property benefits from a downstairs cloakroom off the hallway, a lovely and large living room with stairs leading to the first floor. The extended dining room now offers a versatile usage as can easily be used as a larger dining area or a family room and dining room with the well fitted kitchen located off the dining room.
The first floor offers a refitted bathroom suite with a Aqualisa power shower above the bath with fully tiled walls and enclosed wash hand basin and w/c with cupboards under.
There are two good sized double bedrooms and a good sized single third bedroom with the master bedroom having fitted double wardrobes to complete the first floor.
To the rear the property has a great sized rear garden which extends to the whole width of the property and the garage to provide a large lawn area and decked patio accessed from the sliding doors from the family room.
The front of he property offers a good sized own driveway for 2 or 3 cars as well as the detached single garage.
Properties in this location are rarely available and we expect a high level of activity so an early appointment to view is recommended to avoid disapointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.