3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShepton Close, Thornaby, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Front and rear gardens
- Excellent local primary and secondary schools amenities and transport links
- No forward chain.
- Large Detached Garage
Offering spacious family accomodation is this Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House situated in the very popular Thornaby location.,
Offering spacious family accomodation is this Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House situated in the very popular Thornaby location., front and rear gardens with driveway and garage, ideally located for outstandling primary and secondary schools, good local amenities and leisure facilities, excellent transport and commutor routes all adds to this properties great portfolio.
Double glazed door to front elevation, radiator and alarm.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fireplace with electric fire, telephone and TV points, radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel 1 bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, gas and electric cooker points, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiling. Double glazed window to rear elevation, door to rear, patio doors to extrernal and storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to side elevation, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 13' 6" ( 2.57m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 10' 10" ( 2.57m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 8' 6" ( 1.80m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Suite comprising of :- Panelled bath with over shower, Hand wash basin, WC, Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Front garden laid to lawn with driveway. Fully enclosed rear garden with some laid to lawn and patio area and shed.
Large Detached Garage 25' 4" x 7' 7" ( 7.72m x 2.31m )
Up and over door, single glazed window to rear elevation and single glazed door. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69131081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.