1 bedroom flat for saleHulbert Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom 3rd floor retirement apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Freshly decorated with new carpets
- Town centre location
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Offered for sale with no forward chain is this over 60’s third floor apartment located close to Waterlooville town centre.
Having proved popular with residents over the years, a close community within the complex is ideal for when the time comes to downsize or move closer to the family.
Albeit a one bedroom, the space on offer is beneficial for one or two people with a bright lounge, functional modern kitchen and bathroom and a good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Having recently had an overhaul the apartment is ready to move into immediately.
Other benefits of Homewater House are a communal lounge/entertainment area, having recently been modernised and improved. A guest suite and laundry are all available for use.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My parents have spent many happy years here, with its locality being so close to the town centre and the community within Homewater House they’ve always felt settled.
The social events that take place have been important as the social element has always been something to consider. And to add the House manager and security are also very warming to know there's someone there on hand if needed.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 7'2 x 5'4 (2.19m x 1.63m)
- Lounge Area: 16'5 x 13'0 (5.01m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 8'1 (4.42m x 2.47m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69132038.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.