3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRussell Street, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Loft conversion
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Local amenities and transport routes
The Large Three Bedroom End Terraced family home situated in Stockton On Tees offers very spacious living accomodation, and is a must see property with local amenities, transport routes and school catchment with large loft conversion and on street parking, viewing is highly recommended.
The Large Three Bedroom End Terraced family home situated in Stockton On Tees offers very spacious living accomodat6ion, and is a must see property with local amenities, transport routes and school catchment with large loft conversion and on street parking, viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC door to front elevation, radiator and storage cupboard.
Suite comprising of :- Panelled bath, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan and double glazed window to side elevation
Lounge 13' 10" x 26' 11" ( 4.22m x 8.20m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, two double glazed windows to side elevation (one bay), two radiators, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 8' 10" ( 5.00m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a hald stainless steel sink/drainer, gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel chimney hood, plumbed for washing machine, radiator and tiled walls.Double glazed window to side elevation, UPVC door to rear,
Stairs from the hallway.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 17' 10" ( 3.78m x 5.44m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and housed boiler.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 12' ( 3.61m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and radiator.
Loft 16' 5" x 17' 10" ( 5.00m x 5.44m )
Velux window to rear elevation, storage cupboards and radiator.
Wc On Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, hand wash basin and WC.
Fully enclosed yard
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69132941.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.