Detached house for saleLydgate Fields, Fairfield, Stotfold
- Exceptional 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes in a fabulous location
- Small development of just 18 homes
- Cul-de-sac location
- Bright and well proportioned rooms
- Outstanding specification as standard
- Built by highly acclaimed local developer
- Easy access to A1M, M1 & all London Airports
- Fast trains into London Kings Cross & St Pancras from Arlesey circa 28-39 mins
We are delighted to announce that the long awaited Abbeymill Homes development in Fairfield is under way, with the first properties due for completion in Spring 2019. To register your interest and to receive advance notification, prior to public launch, please contact us now to join our VIP list.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT180461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.