4 bedroom terraced house for saleChestnut House, Oxford Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire
- No Onward Chain
- Contemporary home to exacting standards of the highest specification
- Meticulously remodelled and refurbished, retaining many original period features
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area with Bi-Fold Doors to Courtyard Garden
- With an abundance of bespoke, handmade features
- Full lighting design throughout
- Solid hardwood handmade double glazed windows throughout
- Zonal underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and bathroom
- Off Street Gated Parking
Located in the heart of Woodstock, Chestnut House is a 3 bedroom characterful home which has been thoughtfully remodelled to retain many original period features to include exposed beams throughout. Internally the property has been designed to create a spacious, striking and contemporary interior, perfect for modern day living.
On the ground floor there is a welcoming open plan reception room to include reclaimed solid oak flooring, exposed brick and stonework and an original feature open fire place with a stylish Mendip wood burning stove. A further reception room could also be used as a sitting room/ snug or alternatively an additional bedroom, accompanied by the downstairs bathroom.
To the rear of the house is the kitchen/ dining room with natural stone flooring, which is flooded by natural light highlighted by the striking roof lantern and bi-folding doors which open onto to a private courtyard garden. The kitchen is a handmade solid oak shaker-style fitted kitchen, with granite worktops, integrated Neff appliances, and a practical central island with induction hob. There is also a separate utility room. In all, this is a truly remarkable space for making the most of busy day to day life and entertaining alike both indoors and out.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms. The master bedroom suite boasts an original feature fire place, beautiful bay window and a small private staircase leading to a dressing area and the Impressive en-suite Mandarin stone-tiled wet room. The second, double aspect bedroom has built in wardrobes, along with the third bedroom, both are serviced by the main family shower room.
The thoughtfully designed south-facing private courtyard garden, with a composite decked terrace, and high Cotswold stone walls providing both privacy and character. This is further guaranteed by the benefit of off street parking accessed via imposing wooden electric gates.
Woodstock is an historic town adjoining one of Britain's finest World Heritage Sites and has shops, hotels and restaurants, cafes and public houses and a vibrant community. There are Churches of several denominations, a museum, open air swimming pool, and a tennis and bowling club. There is a Pre-School called "Woodstock under Fives" which runs daily for 2-5 year olds which also offers full wrap around for children aged 3-11 years that attend Woodstock Primary School. Attached to the Primary School there is also a Nursery for 3-5 year olds. Regular bus services to Oxford and local market towns of Chipping Norton and Witney. Rail to Oxford and London from nearby Long Hanborough and Oxford Parkway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69133561.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST170083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.