2 bedroom flat for saleHavant
- FIRST FLOOR UPGRADED APARTMENT CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE - MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NO FORWARD CHAIN - 17'11 x 14' LOUNGE / DINER
- 9'8 x 9'5 KITCHEN - 12'11 x 10'8 MASTER BEDROOM
- SHOWER ROOM - ONE COVERED ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- VISITOR PARKING BAYS - COMMUNAL GARDENS
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED - EPC : C
This two bedroom first floor apartment has been upgraded by the current owner and is in the much sought after location of White Ladies Close and is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. In addition to the property is one allocated covered parking space with accommodation briefly comprising : two bedrooms, sitting room, shower room and kitchen. White Ladies Close has communal gardens and allocated visitor parking bays.
External rising staircase leading to obscure secondary glazed front door providing access to the :
Split level staircase rising to all rooms, radiator, fitted meter cupboard above stairwell, fitted airing cupboard, fitted storage cupboard, hatch providing access to loft space, doors providing access to all rooms.
Three secondary glazed windows to side aspect, two radiators, TV point, textured and coved ceiling, feature electric fireplace.
Rolled edge work surfaces having cupboards and drawers beneath, having wall mounted matching units, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, inset four ring gas hob with extractor canopy over, eye level oven and grill, wall mounted boiler, wood laminate flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for low level fridge and freezer, radiator, double aspect windows, wood laminate flooring, textured ceiling.
Window to side aspect, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Window to side aspect, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, meter cupboard on rising stairwell.
Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, close coupled w.c., pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail / radiator, obscure window to side aspect, textured ceiling.
Communal gardens, communal driveway leading to the covered allocated parking space and visitor parking bays.
The lease term is 99 years dated from 25/03/1962.
GROUND RENT : £6.75 payable bi-annually.
MAINTENANCE / SERVICE CHARGE : £293.70 payable bi-annually.
BAND C, (£1,382.39 for 2017 / 18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69138149.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_493473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.