1 bedroom apartment for saleHonister, Alfred Street, Reading, RG1
- 4th floor one bedroom apartment
- Elevated townscape views
- High specification throughout
- Stylish bathroom & kitchen
- Ideal investment or first purchase
- No onward chain
A one bedroom apartment with elevated townscape views in one of Reading town centre's most popular apartment complexes; recently constructed by Muse developments. You will have excellent access to the mainline station and the bars and restaurants of the Oracle shopping centre. Built with to a high specification to include underfloor heating.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 6.86m (22'6) x 5m (16'5)
Bedroom 4.45m (14'7) x 2.72m (8'11)
Landscaped courtyard garden for use by the residents.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 238 years
Current service charge: £924.42 payable half yearly
Ground rent: £350.00 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69139634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.