3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoodwood Avenue, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 9TZ
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Laid To Lawn Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking For One Vehicle
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** ATTENTION BUYERS! SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN FULWOOD *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Fulwood. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and Royal Preston hospital and just a short distance to Preston city centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, large dining room with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts laid to lawn front and rear gardens with driveway parking for one vehicle. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.