3 bedroom town house for saleAnchor Lane, Solihull
Withdrawn from Market
- Contemporary Style Town House
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished En Suite Shower Room/WC
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Driveway & Garage
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom/wc
- Being Fully Redecorated & Recarpeted Throughout & Showcasing Real Oak Flooring
- Private Westerly Facing Screened Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
A modern, superbly presented and spacious three bedroom residence situated in a sought after location within walking distance of Solihull. The property offers high specification contemporary living accommodation which briefly comprises; entrance hall, guest cloakroom/wc, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, large lounge/diner, first floor landing, master bedroom with recently refurbished en suite shower room/wc, two further bedrooms, family bathroom/wc, three off road parking spaces with garage en bloc, well screened landscaped rear garden. No Upward Chain.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 2" x 8' 9" (3.4m x 2.67m)
SPACIOUS LOUNGE DINER 15' 8" x 14' 3" (4.78m x 4.34m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 6" x 11' 2" (4.42m x 3.4m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM TWO 10' 3" x 9' 7" (3.12m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM THREE 7' 0" x 7' 1" (2.13m x 2.16m)
DRIVEWAY Providing parking for three cars
LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
*** DRAFT DETAILS ***
Details have not been confirmed by the property owner.
This is a draft copy only, therefore, we cannot confirm their accuracy.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102221001008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ruxton Independent Estate Agents & Valuers, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.