1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClayton Cottage, Poulton Street, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2AH
- Superb One Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- One Large Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Shared Rear Yard & Off Street Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM END TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN A PRIME LOCATION IN THE HEART OF THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF KIRKHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented one bedroom end terrace property situated in the heart of the historic market town of Kirkham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities and travel links and just a short walk to Kirkham market square, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living perfect for working professionals which has been modernised throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a spacious lounge with feature open chimney breast, modern fitted kitchen, one large double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts a shared rear courtyard perfect for outdoor entertainment with off street parking available to the rear of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.